Found some Federal 205 SR match primers

powder

We will have 4198-8 and 4198-1 pound Tuesday or Wednesday of next week as well as many other powders. Unfortunately no Varget, 335, 322, or 4895. We will have to wait until next month and see if that comes in. We also have all Lapua Brass is stock ( NOW ) 308 included. sorry no 6-br and 223 that will be in 2 to 3 weeks however we will take a back order.

Lester Bruno
Bruno Shooters Supply
1-623-587-7641.

Kasey

T&T reloading has a bunch of Federal 205 SR Match primers.

Did you get your primers? I ordered some Federal 205M's shortly after you posted this last week and just received this email:

Information Update for order#EC431465-xxxx

Order is Canceled.
Details:
Sorry but the items you ordered are not available.Thank You TONY
Shipment tracking#

Sincerely,
T and T RELOADING INC.

I ordered 2000 CCI Br primers(small) from them and got the same email.

Order cancelled.

I dont know why but I a betting we got beaten to them or he is going to jack the price up seeing the extreme interest.:(

Oh well, I guess.

Jamie

we did not get informed

At least you guys got informed--we got a confirmation of our order--but found it impossible to do any followup on whether or not order was filled.

they have not arrived yet--so Joan sent an email to cancel. No feedback system-no communication.

Jim

T & T is located about 12 miles from me. It is a VERY small operation whose warehouse is not much bigger than most peoples garage. There are always a couple trailers parked outside though which I assume he uses for the gun shows.
I bought powder from them once. I can do better with Powder Valley and Grafs..even with the haz-mat fee.

Maddog, did you find any 4198? If you haven't and are willing to accept 1-pound cans, I know a shop that has five cans of it sitting on the shelf. This is IMR, not H4198. Not much but better than none. Just thought I'd mention it.

Maddog, did you find any 4198? If you haven't and are willing to accept 1-pound cans, I know a shop that has five cans of it sitting on the shelf. This is IMR, not H4198. Not much but better than none. Just thought I'd mention it.

Thank you for your help but a friend gave up his stash.
David

I spotted some H-4198 on the shelf in a Cabela's today along with other powders. The fella behind the counter told me I could have more than one pound if I wanted it. No more restrictions, he said. I only needed one, so that's all I bought.

Seems like fear is beginning to subside and hoarding may have given way to reality in some areas. Or, maybe Texans are just more neighborly and kind to their fellow citizens. I tend to believe the latter is the case. ;)

Boy i tell ya

Ain't no place more friendly than good old Iowa.:mad: Just to show everyone in the country how friendly the Iowa Supreme Court is, they voted UNANIMOUSLY to allow gay couples to get married last week. :(
Also to show the business comunity how friendly Iowan's are, we are the second most hostile State in the country to them. I can't understand why we have such a brain drain here. It ain't right-you'd think we are on the left coast.

Dave

Yep Iowa makes a GOOD dumpin ground for the Cedar River takes all that Nasty HORMEL sludge out of Minnesota:eek::);) quite Neighborly of ya to do that for us.

Last edited:
Roger

Yep Iowa makes a GOOD dumpin ground for the Cedar River takes all that Nasty HORMEL sludge out of Minnesota:eek::);) quite Neighborly of ya to do that for us.

That stuff came right through my living room last June. That SPAM makes a mess.

Dave

Last edited:
Ain't no place more friendly than good old Iowa.:mad: Just to show everyone in the country how friendly the Iowa Supreme Court is, they voted UNANIMOUSLY to allow gay couples to get married last week. :(
Also to show the business comunity how friendly Iowan's are, we are the second most hostile State in the country to them. I can't understand why we have such a brain drain here. It ain't right-you'd think we are on the left coast.

Dave

I heard a guy talking about that the other day. He said that he didn't see anything wrong with it. If a gay man wants to marry a gay woman, that would be just fine. If they had a son, he would probably be a straight male that could decorate. :rolleyes: :D

Back