extractor for a Panda

tillroot1

Hi guys,

I have a older Panda that I broke the extractor on yesterday, I believe the actioin was a PPC originally but when I bought it, its only been for 6mmbr cases. Its a left bolt if that makes any difference with the TG ejector. My question is does it make a difference whether I was to order a PPC extractor or a .308 size extractor? I never plan on shooting PPC out of this gun. any opinions or comments are appreciated.

wanted to update, I ordered 2 extractor kits from Kelblys thinking I could do it myself. Ended up breaking the tip off both plunger, and I still couldn't make them work. I then called Kelblys and visited with Eric, he suggested that I box up the bolt and ship it to them. I did exactly that and they had it back to me in a week fixed, and a extra extractor fitted as well. I opened the box to see the invoice stating WARRANTY, no charge, plus they shipped it back on their money. Words can't describe how much that meant to me and I won't forget it. Thank you all at Kelblys for your commitment to us shooters and going far beyond what was fair. Very respectfully

Ron Tilley

Back