equipment list from the nationals ??

Equipment list

We have a bench rest central
It should be listed on here first .
It seem the equipment list and a lot of results are some what hard to get.

The match directors are the only ones that have the official equipment list. They would have to download it from Bughole Program into an excel file and upload it here. Also, Benchrest Central is not an official site for NBRSA or IBS statistics. A some point in the future, I’m confident all the statistics will be on the NBRSA website (at least it should).

To be honest, the equipment list doesn’t always represent what the top shooters are using. I pre-registered for the match in April, and I write down what I think I might use in September. I then take three rifles, five different Bullets, and two different powders. I make up my mind what I’m going to shoot a few days before the match during the open range practice. I may change rifles between the morning and afternoon match, and sometimes during the match between target one and target two (for what it’s worth)!

Lee

even so it shows the "intent" of who end up being in the top that year at that match.
a snap shot in time

For what it’s worth, here is your top 20 Equipment List (90% of the time).

Cal: 6ppc
Action: BAT
Barrel: Bartlien or Krieger
Stock: Scoville or Scarbrough
Bullets: Self (50%) or ?
Powder: V-133 (except for matches out west)
Primer: 205
Brass: Lapua

Bullets makers is the wildcard (which really come down to what year/lot on the jackets). A lot of the top shooters are making their own bullets (which doesn’t provide any info). Powder (V-133) also varies based on year/lot (I’m shooting 2004 lot, try to find that), and twenty year old 8208 from recycled military ammo.

I’m not sure how helpful the information is anymore...

Maybe more helpful in the Long Range arena.

all right ladies and gentlemen,
it is Dec 29, and i still have no listing of equipment.
no listing in any magazine
if it is in a mag, i did not get one.
help

i have discovered i am not the only one in arizona that has not got the december issue!

I have not received the December issue either. I have packages that have been in transit by the USPS since November 10th as well. I’m sure everything will show up.

I have not received the December issue either. I have packages that have been in transit by the USPS since November 10th as well. I’m sure everything will show up.

Don't have Dec issue.
And surprise surprise. I ordered a few things on Amazon Sunday. Everything showed up on Thursday.

Back