Dunham"s Bay Fights the New York Safe Act!!!!

R. Rains

I was trying to post the front page ad of the Bullet, The Official Journal of the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association (NYSRPA).

Dunham's Bay Fish & Game Club made a contribution of $20,000.00 to help to fight New York State politicians that are trying to take away our 2nd Amendment Rights.

My Hat is OFF to the Dunham's Bay Fish and Game Club for such a FINE Contribution to fight the Legal Battles this State has pushed upon us, as we have to fight for our Constitutional Rights, which we should not have to as these are OUR RIGHTS.

I also noticed in the magazine that the Adirondacks Foothills Pistol League presented a $2,500.00 check also to Fight For OUR RIGHTS. My hat is off to them as well.

Today's world is really crazy and sad, we have to fight for everything, including the Rights We Were All Given by our Founding Fathers of this Country. Now the so-called new America is trying to take it all away. I am ready for the OLD AMERICA to step up to the plate and do something like the Dunham's Bay Fish & Game and the Adirondacks Foothill Pistol League as I believe it is safe to say they believe in the GOOD OLE AMERICA.

For those that believe in our Founding Fathers please stand up and fight for all the Rights we were ALL given and don't let them take them away and may you get all your friends and neighbors involved as well.

We should all be thankful organizations such as these have decided to represent our rights. Thanks.

Back