Dublin, Ga. 3/13

I would love to go this month but it's my wife's birthday this weekend. I hope to make it up there next 2nd Saturday and will try to get up there next week to take a peek at the Shamrock. I hope to compete in it next year when I get some match shooting under my belt.

Last edited:
I would love to go this month but it's my wife's birthday this weekend. I hope to make it up there next 2nd Saturday and will try to get up there next week to take a peek at the Shamrock. I hope to compete in it next year when I get some match shooting under my belt.

I was at a smallbore match quite a few years ago and saw one of four or five older guys that had been shooting at this club for years. He was siting on a bench resting after shooting the prone match, and he had a sad look on his face. I went up to him and quietly said hello, hao'ya been doing. He answered that he was doing o.k. but had recently lost his wife.
I told him I was sad at his loss and not knowing really what to say next I asked him where his other three buddie were..
He answered...at her funeral! ;)

Back