Don M!!

Tenspot

Don, thank you for making the trip up to Wisconsin and adding another match to your trip Monday afternoon. It was great to meet you and and glad you could make it. Nice shooting as well, glad you could capitalize on the honey hole!!!

Don won our final 6 card match last night with a 2333 agg.!!

Thank you Sir. I enjoyed to shoot. Would have enjoyed it more if I had not screwed up that fifth card. I would have answered sooner but was trying to get a good picture of a perfect 2400 card. With all the real perfect cards in the last week, it doesn't seem that interesting now.

Thank you Sir. I enjoyed to shoot. Would have enjoyed it more if I had not screwed up that fifth card. I would have answered sooner but was trying to get a good picture of a perfect 2400 card. With all the real perfect cards in the last week, it doesn't seem that interesting now.

I wasn't going to bring that up :D:D But yes, it was a beautiful 2400 target with every bullet hitting a 100!!!

Glad you had a safe trip back. I imagine we are the only ARA club north of the 45th paralellel.

Don, You are one heck of a guy for posting that pic. I would have burned that target and never said another thing about it.:D:D:D

Don,
Any bigger of a miss and it could have been an official sighter! Still a great target. Congrats!

Carp

Hmmm....That Sucks Don.
Ah probably would have been a 25 anyhow.

Charlie

Hey Don

Why in the world would a guy drive 600 miles to compete and then try and save money by shooting only 24 shots? Seems to me that they score 25 record shots in ARA. See you at the PSL next week. P.S. Bring enough ammo to shoot 25 shots at ALL TARGETS. Nice 2400. Fred P.S.S. Why in the world did you post that target? Yours are much bigger than mine,

Don was a helluva a good sport about that, although his head did shake back and forth for quite awhile after that.:D

Don said that night that he was just trying to save me the postage of sending a 2500 target to Polly!!!:D

Back