Dave Dohrmann/Tru-Kote

P.Ericson

I have some problems getting in touch with Dave Dohrmann/Tru-Kote products. Remember that I saw a thread some time ago about some serius health issues.

Does anyone know if he´s still in bussiness?

Regards,
Peter Ericson

Peter ...

I called Dave and left a message, and sent an email, a few days ago trying to acquire one of his products, but have heard nothing. Sinclair, who distributes his product, is in an Out-of-Stock position for the same item. They have heard nothing too.

I am a bit dismayed, because I sent him a check on Feb. 12 and have since sent an email and followed up with a phone call and have had no communication from him on either front. I do have the following as a #
864-884-0155. I also noticed that he has taken down his add's in the classifed section of BRC. It would be nice to know what is going on as I do not know this gentleman.

I am a bit dismayed, because I sent him a check on Feb. 12 and have since sent an email and followed up with a phone call and have had no communication from him on either front. I do have the following as a #
864-884-0155. I also noticed that he has taken down his add's in the classifed section of BRC. It would be nice to know what is going on as I do not know this gentleman.

Don't know what is going on other then he has some health issues. I talked with him last fall and he was not doing well, at that time i ordered a spacer for my rear bag, he had to make one but it came within a few days. Dave is a standup person, be patient something must be real bad. I plan on attending the Shamrock, I'll ask around and see if there is any info on his statis, if I can remeber to post I'll let you know what I found out.

Dave dohrman

I spoke to Dave last night for a short time. He was not doing so well. Please give him a little time. He will do what he can when he is feeling better. He is a very up front person and would have your orders filled if he could. Please please give him some time. FLOYD:(

Dan H,
Thanks for the information I will certainly be patient, I hope he gets better, I know we aren't getting any younger and it is certainly dis-hearting when health forces us to not be able to pursue the things we love to do the most.
Once again thanks for providing the information.

Dave is beyond reproach!

Dave is experiencing a lifetime challenge!

Be patient, and realize Dave's priorities are on DAVE; they are not on bags and pads!!

Back