Dave Dohrman needs your prayers

M

Mike Marcelli

I received a call from Dave today. He's in the hospital. He had serious chest pains this morning and was taken to the hospital via ambulance. In the course of trying to rule out a heart attack, the doctors found what they believe is cancer. The doctors have admitted him, at least until Monday, until they can perform a biopsy and develop a treatment plan.

Please keep Dave in your prayers.

Awwwwwww, I'm sorry to hear this.....

Thank you Mike for passing on the info and Davey, WE NEED YOU MAN :):):) or at least I need your advice and encouragement. How else we'uns gonna' learn about weird black foundry sands and better lubricants and slipppery fabrics and rubber durometer spacer technologies and what the @#%'s wrong with my steenking rest setup and, and ........

Our thoughts and prayers are yours David... Get Well Soon ...

al

Dave

I am sorry to hear you are in the Hospital, hope you get well soon.

Hope things work out.
Perhaps the examination will have caught it early enough.

There's Hope

Dave:
You are in our prayers. Both of us are survivors. Dorothy survived Lung Cancer and I, Open Heart Quad By-Pass surgery. Our recovery is the result of prayers from our friends on this site, and following the Doctor's orders.
Fred & Dorothy J

hey dave

we loaded across from each other at the super shoot last year, I liked having to answer questions when you were shooting, (better fun than the way I shot) and
I would hate to have to break in a new guy,

see you at the super shoot, OK !

Jefferson

Last edited by a moderator:
Amen Buddy

I received a call from Dave today. He's in the hospital. He had serious chest pains this morning and was taken to the hospital via ambulance. In the course of trying to rule out a heart attack, the doctors found what they believe is cancer. The doctors have admitted him, at least until Monday, until they can perform a biopsy and develop a treatment plan.

Your in my prayers my friend. -----Bill Summers

Get Well Dave

Just got a package from Dave yesterday. Talked on the phone with him quite a while on Monday and he sounded fine.
We all better enjoy each day, because
none of us know what tomorrow will bring.

Thanks Guys

I got dicharged from the hospital today. Condition is serious, but treatable.

The replies and phone calls I've gotten are much appreciated, and have kept me very positive in attitude. An important component in recovery.

"You'll have to put up with my crap for a while longer"

Thanks! ...Dave Dohrmann

The replies and phone calls I've gotten are much appreciated, and have kept me very positive in attitude. An important component in recovery.

Thanks! ...Dave Dohrmann

Dave,

Glad to hear that you are out. Stay positive.

Jim

Dave,

I am glad to hear that you are out of the hospital. Hang in there, and we will send our prayers your way. James

Dave

I'm glad to see that you are out of the hospital. I will call you in a few days. James

You're in All My Thoughts and Prayers...

Thanks! ...Dave Dohrmann

Dave,
Will keep you in all my daily thoughts and prayers for a quick and complete recovery!
Hang in there!
Jack

Back