Congratulations to Mr. Wayne Campbell

Congratulation Wayne Campbell for a very fine job of shooting and wining the 2015 World Championship 2 Gun (Gold). With a nice teen Agg. ( .1954 )

Chet

Congratulations Wayne. All of your hard work payed off, and it could not have happened to anyone more deserving. James Mock

Nice going it sure is a great way to show how its done and that special feeling you must have after Australia, you worked hard for it and deserve it. :cool:

Libby

Benchrest isn't just a game now is it?

Well done Wayne,
That is great shooting.
This win is the culmination of many years of dedication to the sport and will be remembered for a very long time. I am sure Pam, Tony & Faye are immensely proud of your achievement as are the rest of us. I only wish I could have been there to see it.

All the best from your friends in New Zealand. See you in 2017 in Nelson.
Peter

Congratulations Wayne, you always seem to do well, but you excelled this week, good for you.

Dan Honert

Proud of ya!

Congratulations brother, wish I had been there to see it first hand. But it was fun "running the numbers" for you! Title of repeat world champion. That's a very small crowd! Hurry home, we have work to do. New Zealand starts in February!
AS

Good shooting Wayne,,,, your new category,,, is,,,,, GOOODER than GOOOD!!!!

That's really pretty much says it all. Great effort Wayne(!) and thanks to you all for such fine representation of the USA benchrest family.

Back