Congrats to Harley Baker and the Hall of Fame

Bart

HARLEY BAKER the HALL OF FAME

Harley let me properly congratulate you on getting into the Benchrest Hall of Fame!

You're a great shooter!
You're a great competitor!
You're great for the sport!
You're a fine gentleman!
You're a great friend!

BUT AN IFFY DRESSER AT BEST!

Congrats Bart

Harley let me properly congratulate you on getting into the Benchrest Hall of Fame!

You're a great shooter!
You're a fine gentleman!
You're a great friend!

Congrats Bart

Agree with the above comments.
Congratulation
CLP

You're a great shooter!
You're a fine gentleman!
You're a great friend!

Congrats Bart

Harley, grats to a great shooter and a great friend.

Bart, I have tried for years to find a suave haberdasher for him, no results.
I keep telling him that only certain plaids go with certain plaids.
One day at Holton I caught him wearing solids with solids...how tacky!!

Congratulations Harley. After talking with you at the SS, I knew that the HOF was going to happen for you. You have exhibited the fortitude to endure the hardships necessary for this goal. Good shooting....James

Congratulations Harley! Some years ago when I first met you after the 100 yard aggs were done you were at your loading area writing notes on some of your targets. I knew then that with that meticulous and dedicated approach you would go far. And you certainly did.

Jeff

Harley Baker, my hero...

Just awesome Harley! Congrats man!!

Look at all the stuff you're been through to get here, disappointments, victories, countless "coo coo ca choo" utterances from J. Neary at the loading table, as well as numerous, "Harley, I can't sleep, read me a story" disturbances in the motels at 2am. But you persevered, overcame, and did it. I'm going to hoist a jar of peanut butter pretzels in your honor, buddy.

And don't listen to all this whining about your wardrobe. I think you're a downright spiffy dresser. Don't change a thing!

Take care Mr. Baker, and now you may consider an upgrade to your traveling pardner................

Scott

Excellent news and well deserved, Harley. Our sport is better for having a man like you as a participant, mentor, and diplomat. Your hard work and dedication have paid off and I wish you the best in the future.
For those of you who may not know the level of dedication and selflessness capable by this man he drove, in the winter, 5hrs one way to give a beginning benchrest clinic with Bob White at our club. Never asked for or expected anything in return just that the sport grew because of his efforts.
And it did.

Thanks again and a big congratultions, Harley.
Mike

Back