Chief City Shooters Illinois State and North Central Regional IR 3-Gun

doclu60

Chief City Shooters, just north of Pontiac, IL will be hosting the IR50/50 3-Gun Illinois State Tournament and the IR50/50 3-Gun North Central Regional on June 29th and 30th. Yards for both on the 29th and meters for both on the 30th. Match fees will be $36 for each match, with 4 matches shot over the two days. Lunch will be provided both days and we will have plaques, metals, and certificates for awards. Chief City has a long and historic affiliation with IR50/50 and has the correct facilities, experience, and support to put on a pleasurable well run match. Climate controlled clubhouse, indoor running water restroom, and adequate parking. Accommodations are several in Pontiac, as well as other surrounding towns.

Sign up on Saturday will be no later than 08:00 with matches starting at 09:00 and Sunday sign up at 07:00 with matches starting at 08:00. I anticipate more shooters than in the past years 🤞, so being there early will help everyone. I do have commitments from several travelers to attend, in addition to our normal travelers and hope for a good turn out.

I hate signup lists but feel the need to do that here for food preparation reasons. If you don't like signing up on the forum, just contact me and I will add your name/names to the list. For those that want to sign up here, feel free to post here and your name will be added. Best contact for me is: doclu60@gmail.com
I hope we will have a good turnout and will appreciate all who choose to attend!

1. Scott Albury
2. Keith Lovan
3. J.D. Pflager
4. Jerry Halcomb
5. Fred Sears
6. Bill Drummond
7. Nick Ochiltree
8. Del Smith
9. Jerry Goddard
10. Brian Voelker
11. Jan Messer
12. Dean Ackman

With best regards,
Scott Albury
Chief City Shooters IR50/50 match director

Last edited:
The range will be open from 11:00am to 4:00pm on Friday the 28th for practice.
I am anticipating we will only go one relay, so travelers with the 08:00 start on Sunday
should be back on the road fairly early Sunday afternoon.

Scott

Back