Check out

greg

informal benchrest shooting in Maine on March 21, 2009. Don't need no stinkin' sillycone spray today! You wouldn't believe how smoothly she recoiled and pushing it forward was slick! It was a balmy 35 F when the match started. --Greg

Attachments

• DSCN1257.JPG
    DSCN1257.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 416
Key West is calling

It is cloudy & vindy here this morning. We are heddin down to "Old Town" today to see if we can find a range to use. :D

Good Plan

It is cloudy & vindy here this morning. We are heddin down to "Old Town" today to see if we can find a range to use. :D

watch out for the Key deer, especially once you are over the 8 mile bridge and in the Big Pine area. They'll throw away the key if you hit one.

Hey Greg

Where was the match held yesterday (21 March) ? If I had known about it I probably would have joined in.

Dick

watch out for the Key deer, especially once you are over the 8 mile bridge and in the Big Pine area. They'll throw away the key if you hit one.

LOL, that's the truth Greg about them throwing away the key. They love those Key Deer. Aint that bridge only 7 miles long???:cool:

Where was the match held yesterday (21 March) ? If I had known about it I probably would have joined in.

Dick

Dick,
Just a spoof. Couldn't resist perching a gun on the knife blade snow bank on the back of the house. Really though, the gun did slide back quite nicely. No room for a rear rest though. I grabed the first thing I could. A very low 4 digit serial number Remington 40X heavy barrel and a 20x Unertl. That thing really shoots very well. See you next month in Damariscotta. Been a long, cold, snowy Winter huh? --Greg

Back