Charlie Dalessandro

I read this with a heavy heart. Charles was liked by everyone who knew him. My condolences to family and friends. James

I am very touched to hear this very sad news. Charles was one of the nicest people I had the opportunity to meet in our game a true gentleman and an excellent stocker that did many jobs with Kelbly's for me and several other shooters in Europe. My sincere condolences to his family. Carlos

Charlie was a competitor and serious contender any time he stepped up to the line and yet one off the nicest guys to compete with. We have lost another great shooter.

I met Charlie at the Crawfish about 15yrs ago in Louisana. He was a very good stock painter, excellent competitor, and just a dang good guy. I will really miss him. I'm sure glad I got to see him at the SS.
Butch

A sad day it is, Charlie was a great guy, I'm glad I had the pleasure of meeting him and shooting with him at various ranges, he will be missed.
Dan

Very sorry to hear that cancer has taken another. Charlie will be missed. My condolences to his family.

JimP

Charlie d

:(Sorry to hear about Charlie. He was a super person. Always had time to stop and say hello and talk for awhile. Will miss him.

I hate to hear that about Charlie. He was always a very pleasant guy to be around and will definitely be missed.

Mike

It's a very sad, sad day...
Received the news about Charlie's passing while at the Camillus match yesterday afternoon. I had been praying really hard that this call would never come....
We lost a truly great man yesterday....
I can not put enough words in this post to convey what Charlie meant to me personally and so many of his friends in the Eastern Region and...around the country. Beyond his distingushed talents and skill at a lathe or building and building/painting guns the man was a very special guy.
When I first started in this crazy game, Charlie spent much of his time explaining so many basic things to me, including the concepts of finding the right full-lenght die to match my chamber. Great memories indeed! Charlie always took time to help everyone who approached him with any problems.
Each year, when I attend the Hog Roast I always laugh when I think of the stories Charlie would share with me such as when he stole a Go Cart from the nearby Go Cart track and preceeded to drive through and around all the wind flags on the Fairchance range!
Would ask you to please keep Charlie, his wife Pam and family in all your thoughts and prayers in all the days ahead.
There are some very lucky angels in heaven this morning that have some brand new, beautifully built and painted riflles built by Charlie Dalessandro...
We'll always miss and never forget you, Charlie!!!
Jack

Last edited:
Charlie was one of the truly good guys in our sport. Our sincere condolences to Pam and their family. He will be missed!!

Wayne & Pam Campbell

We were at Raton when we heard last night. The crowd got pretty somber half way across the country. Benchrest is a community that isn't separated by geographical distance, isn't it? Charlie was well respected all across the country. It takes a special person to have that effect.

Scott Smallwood

I am really sorry to hear about Charlies passing. I always looked forward to seeing him and Hoby coming to the matches together. When I heard about his battle with cancer that started several years ago I started praying for him every day. I can only hope that the Good Lord heard and prolonged his life some. Now I will pray for Pam and his family. Pam is a real inspiration too. She took care
of Charlie like nobody I have ever seen before. It always amazed me to see the love and special care she gave from her tender heart. God bless her.

Sincerely,
Larry Feusse

I am very sorry to hear about this. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him. That infectious smile of his can't be replaced, and all involved in Benchrest have suffered a great loss.

P6271645.JPG

My prayers go out to Charlie's family.

Back