STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

May 2nd Sporter 100 and Unlimited 100

May 3rd Unlimited 200 and Sporter 200

Contact
Dave Tunbridge
drtunbridge@gmail.com

Tom Libby
SW Director

100 yard portion is done tonight. Norm Cox won the the SP100, and Dave Woodward won the UL100 in some pretty stiff wind. Good shooting gentlemen! Keep it up tomorrow!:)

Tricky conditions today with thunder bumpers rolling through. Dave Woodward found the tune again and won the UL200 and the UL Grand. Rodney Brown shot steady all weekend and took home the 2 gun. Congratulations!

Springville

Thanks to Dave Turnbridge and Joe Olas for putting on a great match and making a new guy feel welcome. Congrats to Rodney Brown on some fine shooting. It was my first match at Springville, but won't be my last. A special mention to Shania, granddaughter to Joe Olas for shooting two small groups. It's always fun having a pretty girl around. The crew was super fast. Thanks for a good time.

MAC

Thanks to Dave Turnbridge and Joe Olas for putting on a great match and making a new guy feel welcome. Congrats to Rodney Brown on some fine shooting. It was my first match at Springville, but won't be my last. A special mention to Shania, granddaughter to Joe Olas for shooting two small groups. It's always fun having a pretty girl around. The crew was super fast. Thanks for a good time.

MAC

I'm glad you had fun Marty. It was fun chatting with you again.
Were you able to get all that wood into the back of your truck?

Work

It was good to do a little catching up with you James. You have a job that many of us would love to have, however, if you do enough of something it does become work! Hope to see you shooting again soon.

MAC

It was good to do a little catching up with you James. You have a job that many of us would love to have, however, if you do enough of something it does become work! Hope to see you shooting again soon.

MAC

How right you are Marty. I will hopefully have everything under control and be ready to shoot the August match. It will be fun to see how rusty I am after a 12 month hiatus!

Thanks all.

Dave, Joe, and the Utah gang put on a super-nice match, and the facilities are top notch, even with just 10 benches. 27 shooters, 3 relays, no delays, it ran like a melonited Bat. It was my first trip there, but won't be my last.

Special congrats to Joe's granddaughter Shania who took home the small group for TWO yardages. I watched her finish several groups in the last 15-20 seconds of her relay and she showed more poise and patience that most any other shooter I've ever witnessed.

Rod

Back