Central Jersey Benchrest

paulie

200 yard match at Central Jersey Rifle & Pistol Club ( Jackson, NJ ) this Sunday - 10 / 13 / 2013.
Gates open at 6:30am,,, match starts 9:30am.
If you’ve not shot here before – come check us out.
If you want to try out benchrest, but don’t have all the up to date equipment…. bring what you got.
All shooters welcome.

Keeping the Sport Alive!!!!

WOW,

Paul that's Great to see that a young man or young lady my can and bring his or her .22-250 or .243 or what ever and come and participate at your matches over the winter.:cool:

We’ll even set up a bench should anyone want to shoot an AR.

In addition Russell… I’m still in negotiations with your Finger Lakes guy to come to CJ to give a benchrest class.
The sticking point is that he would rather stay overnight in the range trailer, but I’m not sure the directors would allow that… Plus, we don’t have a recliner or TV in there. We do however have a decent sized trash can for the empty beer containers.
I’m still working on it.

Finger Lakes guy

We’ll even set up a bench should anyone want to shoot an AR.

In addition Russell… I’m still in negotiations with your Finger Lakes guy to come to CJ to give a benchrest class.
The sticking point is that he would rather stay overnight in the range trailer, but I’m not sure the directors would allow that… Plus, we don’t have a recliner or TV in there. We do however have a decent sized trash can for the empty beer containers.
I’m still working on it.

You just need a empty pick up bed to hold the empty beer cans. It makes it easier to go take them to the recycle center that way.
Tony

Which County?

200 yard match at Central Jersey Rifle & Pistol Club ( Jackson, NJ ) this Sunday - 10 / 13 / 2013.
Gates open at 6:30am,,, match starts 9:30am.
If you’ve not shot here before – come check us out.
If you want to try out benchrest, but don’t have all the up to date equipment…. bring what you got.
All shooters welcome.

Tried Google Mapping Jackson, NJ, however, it asks......CAMDEN COUNTY or OCEAN COUNTY?

Also, I sent you a PM related to one of your earlier posts, however, I did not receive a response.

Thanx

we're in Ocean County

GPS: Latitude is 40N 05' 27", Longitude 74W 24' 21"

physical address is:
168 S Stump Tavern
Jackson NJ 08527

I've emailed you the additional info you requested.
paul

Last edited:
Back