Case for a Farley Rest

S

stevenorlando

Hello All!

I have one of those Farley Coaxial Joystick rests, and instead of carrying it to a match, I'd like to get a Pelican Case for it (or some case). Anyone have a case that fits the rest? Or know where to purchase one.?

Thanks!

Steve

rest case

Hi Steven, Bruno's has Farley rest with cases listed on their website. They will probably sell a case separately. Don

I asked the same question a couple of years ago. I went the Pelican route with one that was just large enough for the Farley and a Edgewood mini gator. With the bags filled with heavy sand the case came to 59 lb. I did not care for a soft bag. After another false start or two some one on here suggested a box that Lowes sells called the Action Packer. It's a tight fit and the sides are tapered but that can be solved by making a plywood spacer with a 3/4x1 in. strip fastened underneath to get the rest about an inch off the bottom. Crank the elevation all the way down and windage all the way in and it fits very well. The box sells for about $22. A 2nd one holds the rear rest along with all the other bench top gear. They are very handy with built in lifting handles and locking tops. They are compact and stow well in a truck bed or trunk with out getting a hernia in the process. No, I don't work for Lowes.
Don

Is this Rubbermail?

I asked the same question a couple of years ago. I went the Pelican route with one that was just large enough for the Farley and a Edgewood mini gator. With the bags filled with heavy sand the case came to 59 lb. I did not care for a soft bag. After another false start or two some one on here suggested a box that Lowes sells called the Action Packer. It's a tight fit and the sides are tapered but that can be solved by making a plywood spacer with a 3/4x1 in. strip fastened underneath to get the rest about an inch off the bottom. Crank the elevation all the way down and windage all the way in and it fits very well. The box sells for about $22. A 2nd one holds the rear rest along with all the other bench top gear. They are very handy with built in lifting handles and locking tops. They are compact and stow well in a truck bed or trunk with out getting a hernia in the process. No, I don't work for Lowes.
Don

Is this action packer make by Rubbermaid?

Hi Steven, Bruno's has Farley rest with cases listed on their website. They will probably sell a case separately. Don

I was on Bruno's website, and I didn't see it,

Do you have a link?

Steve

Farley case

Hi Steven, On Bruno's website, look under Farley rests. It is listed there. Bruno's are answering their phones now that the panic rush is over. Don

Hi Steven, On Bruno's website, look under Farley rests. It is listed there. Bruno's are answering their phones now that the panic rush is over. Don

I don't see it, what is the link?

Steve

Back