Capitol City Maine tuesday UL

Pete Wass

6 Brave souls showed up yesterday afternoon to shoot the Club UL match at Cap City. Rained most of the day but subsided right at match time so we got er in. Some pretty good scores for the switchie, twitchy conditions, in light air, that are hard to see; a kind of situation I loath most. There were three HOT Coopers present. Impressive rifles, I must say They didn't seem to notice the conditions as much as the Turbos and Remington :).

UL 1

1. Gary Hamilton 249-20
2. Paul Bendix 249-15
3. Klayton Hayes 249-14

UL 2

1. Gary Hamilton 250-23
2. Paul Bendix 249-16
3. Pete Wass 249-9

UL 3

1. Gary Hamilton 250-20
2. klayton Hayes 249-15
3. Keith Royal 248-13

UL Agg

1. Gary Hamilton 749-63 (Cooper)
2. Klayton Hayes 746-46 (Cooper)
3. Paul Bendix 745-43

Nice shooting with good scores. Congratulations Gentlemen.

Dave

Pete,
Thanks for running the matches.
Gary's Cooper was hitting the X's 63 WOW! He has too many Coopers! This one was the first time he used it this year!
See you next month for sure.

Paul

Hi Paul,
As of today Gary has one less tweaked Cooper in his arsenal. We came to a deal this afternoon where I was happy with the trade. Good shooting on your part last night. It is good to see the level of shooting becoming very competitive at CCR&P. Now the key for me is to work on consistency during our Sunday Shoots. See you at the next shoot.
Klayton

Congrats with your new Cooper!

Hi Paul,
As of today Gary has one less tweaked Cooper in his arsenal. We came to a deal this afternoon where I was happy with the trade. Good shooting on your part last night. It is good to see the level of shooting becoming very competitive at CCR&P. Now the key for me is to work on consistency during our Sunday Shoots. See you at the next shoot.
Klayton

Klayton,
Not sure which Cooper you just acquired? The one you shot Tuesday night? Or the one Gary shot?
They both are shooters!
Your scores have been climbing every match and kicked my butt. Congrats on taking second place win.

I lucked out on Sunday because Gary closed his bolt and it fired hitting the black!

See you next month.

Paul

Klayton,
Not sure which Cooper you just acquired? The one you shot Tuesday night? Or the one Gary shot?
They both are shooters!
Your scores have been climbing every match and kicked my butt. Congrats on taking second place win.

I lucked out on Sunday because Gary closed his bolt and it fired hitting the black!

See you next month.

Paul

Paul I acquired the one I shot Tuesday night. Klayton

Back