Canjar Set Trigger

johnkruzan

Hi Guys, I posted this here figuring that you guys who've been working on guns are bound to have a special drawer or box in your shop where you've stashed neat little items that you might "use again someday". So here's my story; I was just fortunate enough to acquire a new in the box Sako L 461 in 6PPC USA. I'd like to buy a Canjar Set Trigger for it. The trigger will be marked L461 along one side of the hanger. If you have one you'd part with please send me a PM or email; or if you know someone who has one please give me their info and I'll contact them. I intend to shoot factory class with the rifle this summer so I'm not in a rush. However, I'm about to celebrate my 72nd birthday, and can't think of a better way to do it than a Canjar from me, to me. Thanks for your help. John Kruzan

John,
Does your new sako have an A,B or C followed by a three digit number on the left side of the reciever? If it does you should have a trigger that can be set down to around 6 oz. In a worse case scenario timney makes a trigger for the L461 that can be set down to around 6 oz. but be careful because the safety will not work.

Back