Canjar set trigger

M

Magnumdood

I've exhausted my meager abilities in an effort to locate a Canjar set trigger for my Weatherby MK V. Does anyone have information on how I can contact Canjar? I would appreciate it.

last time I called them...

MH Canjar Co./Canjar Triggers

6510 Raleigh St.
Arvada, CO 80003-6436

(303) 295-2638

I left a message and several days later my call was returned. They're pretty independent around there.

This info is several yrs old

al

The single set trigger has a thin blade that project's from the center of the trigger shoe when the trigger is set by pushing forward. If that blabe is missing you probably have just a trigger shoe held by two pin's.

The canjar trip

Yes the company did indeed go out of business years ago. I have two canjars one fitted to a sako L61 action and one on a rem 700. Both have a fine set which is activated by pushing the trigger bow forward and protrudes from the centre of it. It trips the trigger off at 2oz when the main is set to 8oz. If my memory serves me correct the centre trip works off a percentage of the main. There were canjars that didn't have that centre trip also. You'll be looking at finding a used one these days.
Andy.

Andy,
Likewise I have one of these on my Sako A-2 and sometimes when I push forward on the shoe it does not engage, can these be adjusted without removing the action from the stock?

They say it can

Aparently the canjars can be adjusted without removal of the action from the stock but I think you may need a special tool. I have always had to take the stock off to do that.
Andy.

Steelhead

The adjustment for the "set" is on the side of the trigger shoe. You might have to back the screw out part of a turn.
The screw is groung to a point.

Hal

Back