Bushnell Elite 3200 7-21x mil-dot

jaytee

Hey fellas, been gone from here for some time but I'm starting to get back into shooting, not that I ever really quit but anyway I just bought a couple of the scopes mentioned in the title and was wondering if anyone else here has used these or knows someone who does and how well do they like them? I know I'm kinda going at this bassakwards but the price was really good and just didn't want them to get away. I've got the 5-15 in this model and it seems like a good scope but dont know much about the 7-21. Thanks for any and all help!!

Not too experienced with some of the Bushnels but all those I had over the years have worked well for me- going back to a pair of 2 1/2X Banners that are still functioning today- even one on a 375. The Elite are their top scopes and the 2 four series I have are very serviceable, one is on a AR10 and the other on a WSM. The glass is good quality, and the mechanicals seem to be reliable and repeatable. Thus far Ive had not problems with them. They are also rain tolerant. I think on a cost V. benefit they come out well in the plus column.

Back