bullet making dies

stiller

Middle aged member
I have quite a few bullet making dies/sets. I have a 22 double radius Speedy set with both flat and boat tail, 6mm Speedy set the same, at least 2 Neimi die sets that Bart made my Predator bullets on and a Neimi 30 cal set that Kirk Ethridge? had. I also have some sets with steel point-up dies that Speedy made in both 22 and 6mm. The Speedy sets were proven good dies as were the 2 Neimi sets that Bart used for a while. I think they came via Mike Marcelli. I'm not sure on the 30 cal.

Is there much interest in these anymore? What is a realistic price on them? Maybe it's about time I get rid of some of this stuff. Either reply to this or email me at jerry@holeshotarms.com with any information/advise you may have.

Thanks.

Jerry, the 30’s will be a hot item, as there seems to be quite a few VFS shooters.
I just started making my own long range 6mm bullets as well as my 112 30’s. I am reluctant to invest in short range dies because there just isn’t enough group shooting in my area.

back in the day those 6mm dies shot good 4 jerry at raton before he got old
armond do you still shoot in your tunnel i just set up new edm,for bullet dies with new design along with new designed pressesyou can change so fast. Set up 100 yd rangeto testfrom indoors with in minutes tell quality. Keep in touch bill b.

Whatever

I have quite a few bullet making dies/sets. I have a 22 double radius Speedy set with both flat and boat tail, 6mm Speedy set the same, at least 2 Neimi die sets that Bart made my Predator bullets on and a Neimi 30 cal set that Kirk Ethridge? had. I also have some sets with steel point-up dies that Speedy made in both 22 and 6mm. The Speedy sets were proven good dies as were the 2 Neimi sets that Bart used for a while. I think they came via Mike Marcelli. I'm not sure on the 30 cal.

Is there much interest in these anymore? What is a realistic price on them? Maybe it's about time I get rid of some of this stuff. Either reply to this or email me at jerry@holeshotarms.com with any information/advise you may have.

Thanks.

happened to Kirk Ethridge? I shot up my last of his 6mm 68 grain bullets this year. They were very good in my rifle.

I have received a bunch of guys interested in the dies, but almost no guidance on what they are worth. I will inventory all of the stuff and put together a list and some prices that I come up with. IF you emailed me, I saved them all off and you will get first crack at everything in the order I got the emails. Thanks for the interest. I will get back with you by email or a new post when I get it all organized.

Back