Buckcreek Score Match?

Dan H

Just wondering, if there is a IBS score match at Buckcreek (Somerset, KY) tomorrow? Don't want to be the only one there herding the cattle.;)

Dan Honert

bring it on Dan. there'll be several of us from Bluegrass there.
Mike Niblett

Come on up Dan. That hot 30 from Louisville that sweept the custom class in UBR at Wilmore last Sunday came by the range this afternoon. Larry Moore, if you read this, come up and bring several thousand of them 30 cal bullets with you. See ya in the am. Jackie

I want to thank everyone that came out and shot with us. Moses Fugate pretty much dominated the day, being the only shooter to stay clean. It was a cold,wet and windy day but we had fun anyway. Dick has already posted the scores on the IBS website. I don't know what happened to the equipment list, some of it isn't even close to being right. See ya next month. Jackie

Jackie,
Thanks need to go in your direction also…. For the hospitality and the work involved in providing a great place for us to shoot. And yes, Moses put on quite a shooting clinic by “staying clean” under some pretty tricky conditions….while he was giving lessons I must’a been asleep..;>)
Thanks Again,
-H

Back