Bridgeville 600yd

B

BMF

I would like to thank Bud and the Bridgeville crew for putting on another outstanding season. We had a great match yesterday, conditions were pretty good except for the wind. The food that they provide is always outstanding. I hope to see ya all back in August to start another new season.
I also want to thank all the shooters that attend the matches and help out. The skill level of these shooters that attend the winter season matches at Bridgeville is amazing. They come out each month and shoot with amazing results. One would think that the matches were held in the middle of summer and the wind was dead calm and it was sunny and warm. I can't remember when the last time i ever say the wind below 5mph during a match at Bridgeville. Again thanks to everyone for a fine season

Match results

I sent them to the both of you today. Let me know if you have received them.

I am looking forward to the day when all of the Bridgeville 600 yd results will be posted on Benchrest Central.

Got it Brian, thanks.

I'll be glad when the season restarts . I picked up my new 600 yd gun on monday. Will do a post about it later.
Larry

Getting ready for nationals

Not a bad idea to go to Oak Ridge Tn. in a few weeks and break that gun in or go next month. I'm running down both month's to try to figure out the range before nationals

Back