Bridgeville 600yd shooters.

Apparently you were not at the March match, I have retired the 6.5 x 284 cal and went to a new cal starting this year. Now you all are in some deep crap. This year it will come down to who's the best wind caller. These 2 new cal's that Therifler has put together are pounding. I should have listen to him years ago when he wanted me to switch to them. The shooter's over at Bridgeville now are even toughier than when you were shooting there. In order to be in the top 5, you can not afford to have not one bad target. Ya you better go to F-Class.Lol. Bridgeville is also finishing up there 1,000yd range. Thank goodness they listened and took the advise of some shooters and are going to be club matches only. From what i herd, they will run the 600yd format at 1,000yd's. That way people come from far away to shoot a 1,000yd match, they will get plenty of shooting (4 targets = 20 rounds + sighters) and not have to worry about being lucky to be in the shootoff. I am thankful Bridgeville is going this way and not letting any organization influence them. The shooters that shoot 1,000yds have been asking for more targets and Bridgeville has stepped up to the plate to provide that. Goo Job.

OK I'm throwin out the BS flag. Some prominent Bridgeville bull shooter shot an 8.3 on one target and won the 2-Gun. I also know your scared the secret weapon will get out of the bag by the all the blank spaces on the equipment lists. But I seem to remember Mike talking about a 6.5/250 or 6/250 something or other was it? Is that the big secret what became of the LAKE X? I only been out a year I don't think things have changed all that much. And don't knock F-class they have this thing down! Their registration card is about a 10th of IBS card, now there's true innovation. I'm gonna go play with the nra guys this summer their fun too and I do need the trigger time after my time off. But it was sweet to go with a new gun to a new game and win plus they have a lot more places that shoot that I can drive to. Don't have clue why they dont shoot BR too. I'm excited about the 1000yd that will be new one for me too. Any Idea how far out that is? But come August I will be there and hope everyone has a good tune because it's more fun to beat you when your shootin good and match is close all the way to the end.
Larry

Ya we sure have missed ya, You always kept me on my toes. Ya i went to the 6.5 x 250 LG and the HG is the Lake X. That cal is coming on. Learn all the rules for F-class so that you can explain them to me. Next summer i will join you for the matches. Your right, there are more area's to shoot. See ya in August.

Back