Brady update 3-1-13

G

Gary Morgan

I got to drop in on Brady and Dianne Friday afternoon for a few minutes. After I made it through the dachsund guard dogs, we had a nice conversation and caught up on things. Somehow I really feel those puppies know Brady has had a tough time, and they are watching out for him.

Brady and Dianne both show signs of the terribly tough fight they have been through and are aware of the battle ahead. Brady will go to the hospital Monday for post-op preparations, then go home to return on Tuesday morning to the hospital for the amputation surgery. Brady refers to it as taking the foot off. I'm not exactly sure where the incision will be. Brady said that then he will have to rehab and recover from the surgery, go back in to have a prosthesis fitted and then go through rehab and therapy to adapt and learn how to use the prosthesis.

Now is a great time to continue prayers for Brady and Dianne or to start up, just don't stop. These are some of the best people I have known. They seem to love everybody, and they have given and given to our shooting community.

Thanks Gary

I'm still praying--- not just for Brady but also Diane and rest of family

Jan and I visited with them last weekend for a short time. Please continue to prayer for both of these wonderful people. Both of them has given so much of themselves for Bench Rest members and everyone else who has had the privilege of meeting them.

He's ready

At least as ready as anyone could be. It's going to happen early in the morning.
I said-"Brady, when you get rid of that bad leg, I'll bet you will be able to play golf again" he answered with a positive " I do too!!" ---------He's ready to get on with making the most out of living and that's Brady! It wouldn't hurt to give the boy a little prayer tonight, but especially in the morning, right when you wake up!

At least as ready as anyone could be. It's going to happen early in the morning.
I said-"Brady, when you get rid of that bad leg, I'll bet you will be able to play golf again" he answered with a positive " I do too!!" ---------He's ready to get on with making the most out of living and that's Brady! It wouldn't hurt to give the boy a little prayer tonight, but especially in the morning, right when you wake up!

I'll do that for sure. I'll tell God you and Cheryl sent me, OK?

Back