Brady Kinght Memorial / SE Regional 4-Gun Match Schedule

Jim Andress

River Bend Gun Club
:cool: We will again be celebrating the legacy of Brady Knight at River Bend Gun Club (www.rbgc.org) this October, concurrent with the Southeast Region 4-Gun Championship matches. :cool:

THURSDAY
Thu AM: UL class 200-yard aggregate. 5 10-shot matches; first match of 15 minutes includes sight-in time of 3 minutes; all other matches are 12 minutes.

Thu PM: SP class 200-yard aggregate. 5 5-shot matches; first match of 10 minutes includes sight-in time of 3 minutes; all other matches are 7 minutes.

Frames moved to 100 yards. Rotate 5 benches right at conclusion.

FRIDAY
Fri AM: UL class 100-yard aggregate. 5 10-shot matches; first match of 15 minutes includes sight-in time of 3 minutes; all other matches are 12 minutes.

Fri PM: SP class 100-yard aggregate. 5 5-shot matches; first match of 10 minutes includes sight-in time of 3 minutes; all other matches are 7 minutes.

Rotate 5 benches right at conclusion. UL/SP Trophy Presentations

SATURDAY
Sat AM: LV class 100-yard aggregate. 5 5-shot matches; first match of 10 minutes includes sight-in time of 3 minutes; all other matches are 7 minutes.

Sat PM: HV class 100-yard aggregate. 5 5-shot matches; first match of 10 minutes includes sight-in time of 3 minutes; all other matches are 7 minutes.

Frames moved to 200 yards. Rotate 5 benches right at conclusion.
REGIONAL MEETING

SUNDAY
Sat AM: HV class 100-yard aggregate. 5 5-shot matches; first match of 10 minutes includes sight-in time of 3 minutes; all other matches are 7 minutes.

Sat PM: LV class 100-yard aggregate. 5 5-shot matches; first match of 10 minutes includes sight-in time of 3 minutes; all other matches are 7 minutes.

TROPHY PRESENTATIONS

Match Fees are $50 per class shot; camping is $10 per night. Campers may start arrival on Sunday October 8. Range will be open for practice on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.

Nightly rotation is to help with fairness of range conditions. Bench assignment is by computer and using bench sharing requests. We will have at least two relays.

There will be no stationary backers at this match. End of discussion.

Jim Andress benchrest@rbgc.org

Jackie, some guys stay in Canton (which is west of the range), near Hwy 20 -- and some guys stay east of Dawsonville, near Hwy 400 & 53. Both places are about 15-20 min from the range. I hope to meet you.

It appears that the Range is centrally located between the Dawsonville/Cummings/Canton triangle.

I have an Business account with Holliday Inn Express, there is one in Cummings.

I was there shortly after the GPS came along. The GPS took me on a different road and I thought I would go that way in case it was a better way to go. The road kept getting smaller and while I knew better I kept going...and going....and going... The road, if you could call it that, ended at a gate that had a sign - No Tresspassing. Pretty sure I was glad it did. I went back the way I came and when I hit pavement I told the GPS to recalculate and it took me straight to the motel.

There's an Econo Lodge close to (if not in) Canton that has been reasonable in the past.

I was there shortly after the GPS came along. The GPS took me on a different road and I thought I would go that way in case it was a better way to go. The road kept getting smaller and while I knew better I kept going...and going....and going... The road, if you could call it that, ended at a gate that had a sign - No Tresspassing. Pretty sure I was glad it did. I went back the way I came and when I hit pavement I told the GPS to recalculate and it took me straight to the motel.

There's an Econo Lodge close to (if not in) Canton that has been reasonable in the past.

Wilbur,
This past March on our anniversary no less, my wife traveled down to the shoot. I had been there a few days already her gps took her on the same road you describe no cell service to boot. Scared her to death and she don't scare easy. She didn't speak for a day or so. My brother Scott helped smooth it over a little
When you see her ask her if she knows where the Georgia boogerman lives

Getting tired of hurricanes messing with my travel plans. Still planning to head over Monday if we don't get blown away. See y'all there.

Steve

It appears that the Range is centrally located between the Dawsonville/Cummings/Canton triangle.

I have an Business account with Holliday Inn Express, there is one in Cummings.

Jackie, I missed seeing you at River Bend -- I was looking forward to meeting you -- and I still do.

Back