Black Creek Results & Pics

A

AVanGorder

Black Creek was a warm and muggy day. Mirage was tough and if you shot in the calm you would drop a bullet low, ask me how I know.

At the end of the day there was four shooters with the same score, 250-22X. When the creedmore system was done, Mike Ryan landed in the #1 spot.

1st - Mike Ryan
2nd - Adrian Van Gorder
3rd - Bryce Van Gorder
4th - David Apple
5th - Wayne France

There were five Factory guns and Ron Tokash won the class with a score of 248-7X.

Left to right; Bryce, David, Adrian, Mike
Winners.jpg

Ron
Ron.jpg

I have a few more pictures over here.
http://imageevent.com/avangorder/guns/matches/blackcreekjuly42009

Excuuuuse me????

At the end of the day there was four shooters with the same score, 250-22X. When the creedmore system was done, Mike Ryan landed in the #1 spot.

1st - Mike Ryan
2nd - Adrian Van Gorder
3rd - Bryce Van Gorder
4th - David Apple
5th - Wayne France

One of these 22X scores was done with a Hunter gun :D

Mike Ryan was kicking butt until match 5 where he dropped 3 x's but held on for the win and Dave is looking to be tough with this 6 power stuff putting on an impressive shooting display. We had a good turnout with 32 shooters and the match went well, thanks to KC and his crew. Good job and good shooting, Steve

way to go apple! 22x with a hunter gun,you must really have that thing tuned in,keep it up,let's hear it for 6 power!

Indeed !

22 xes with a 6 X rifle is gettin er done anywhere. 6 power shooting isn't nearly as difficult as many people think. It doesn't require anything extra for vision and the rifles are not that tough to handle ( recoil ) especially the 30 BR's. The only thing is it is more difficult to get a 250 sticker USUALLY! Shooting a big score like 250-22 makes all the 249's worf the wait.

SUPERB SHOOTING DAVID.

Pete

Apple

Can you believe he shot 250-22X? How long you been doing the 6X thing?

Back