Benchrest in New Jersey

paulie

Winter benchrest at Central Jersey Rifle & Pistol Club ( Jackson, NJ ) will begin October 6th, 2013.
We shoot the first and second Sunday of each month, October thru March.
First Sunday of each month is at 100 yards.
Second Sunday at 200 yards.
$10 entry fee.
Shooting starts at 9:30am and usually ends around 1pm.
Coffee, donuts and / or hot dogs provided.
If you’ve not shot here before… come check us out.
thanks paul

Dedication

Ha Paul,

It is Really GREAT to see you have stepped up to the plate and run the Central Jersey Benchrest matches throughout the Winter and that you are willing to devote your time and effort to this sport.

Keep up the good work and hopefully we can make a match or two.

Thanks Again,
Russell

It would be great to have you come here to shoot a match with us Russell.
Tony C and I were just talking yesterday about attending one of your new shooting “clinics”.
Maybe you could put one on down here at CJ ?

Garfields Benchrest School

Good Morning Paul,

As an instructor on how to shoot Benchrest you have chosen the wrong guy.

There is a guy from around the Finger Lakes area of New York that states he has the best Benchrest schools and clinics around.

His name is Danny Shelhamer (AKA GARFIELD) he tells me he is willing to help and teach anyone learn to shoot Benchrest and guarantees if you listen to him you will always finish on top. He also tells me he has taught the best of the best.

It will only take him 3,4,5-10days to teach you depending on how fast of a learner you really are and there is only one small charge during his teaching process.

You must allow him to sleep in your personal bed while you are in school, feed him 3 square meals a day and provide Labatts Blue after every diner and it may be before diner sometimes during this training process.

As long as you are willing to provide this minimal fee I am sure he will help how ever he can.

Thanks,
Russell

PS, Garfield like's GOOD Steak and Egg's for breakfast.

Last edited:
Back