Bell & Carlson Medalist A-5

S

sgtfoster

Thinking of putting my Sendero in a Medalist A-5 anybody using this stock or any suggestions??

Great stock, I have a couple....use one on my F/TR rifle in .308 Win. skim bedded and had to open the barrel channel up, my fault as it's 1.125 straight. Out of the box it fit the action and floor plate, nice stock for a fair price.

You can get one at www.shootersdiscount.com for about $400 I think.

i put this stock on a 223 sps everything fit like a glove. got mine on sale at stocky's for under $400. nice stock only draw back is you have to remove the cheekpice to clean or have a real long cleaning rod.

Thanks guys, ordering mine friday they are on sale now for just under $400 should hopefully be a good add on for the old Sendero tried of duct tape and cardboard to get a good check weld! Next on list is the new Sightron S3 fixed 20x42mm buddy of mine said they where going to be great scopes for the money. What do ya'll think??

Why A-5 over A-2?

I just bought a Tactical Medalist A-2 for $203 fron Stocky's (building up an F-TR in .308). Fabulous stock for the money. What makes the A-5 worth double the price?
Richard

Bell & Carlson stock

I just bought a Bell & Carlson tactical/varmint stock for a Reminton 700 profile and must say I was impressed. I had my gunsmith open the barrel channel on his end mill to take a Kreiger HV contour. There are stocks costing much more that don't offer this many features. Great stock and well made!

Lou Baccino

Last edited:
Back