BAT 1/4-28 Action Screws

flatlander

I built myself a LR prone rifle around a BAT 3L action this winter, and have been very impressed with this action so far. The quality of finish is certainly in line with the price, and the operation & accuracy are very pleasing.

I was also impressed with the finely finished SS CS socket head action screws BAT supplies with their actions, and would really like to find a source for these screws to be used on other actions. I've been using satin chromed SHCPs, but the screws that BAT supplies are far nicer in appearance. Anyone who has seen what I'm talking about would probably agree that a set of these screws would class-up the stocking job on a custom or factory rifle. So, does anyone know who makes these screws for BAT? I'd like to order a quantity of them for use in my shop.

I built myself a LR prone rifle around a BAT 3L action this winter, and have been very impressed with this action so far. The quality of finish is certainly in line with the price, and the operation & accuracy are very pleasing.

I was also impressed with the finely finished SS CS socket head action screws BAT supplies with their actions, and would really like to find a source for these screws to be used on other actions. I've been using satin chromed SHCPs, but the screws that BAT supplies are far nicer in appearance. Anyone who has seen what I'm talking about would probably agree that a set of these screws would class-up the stocking job on a custom or factory rifle. So, does anyone know who makes these screws for BAT? I'd like to order a quantity of them for use in my shop.

Try boltdepot.com

I'll get in touch with the guys at BAT - those action screws of theirs are pretty classy. I went looking at a local Fastenal store for something like them, and they offered to try to find a custom maker, but I'd prefer to do business within our shooting fraternity.

Back