Bartlein Barrels Welcomes Mark Buettegen!

F

Frank Green

We are pleased to announce that Mark has joined our team of guys here at Bartlein Barrels. Pending his move etc...he should be here around the end the month/beginning of February.

Mark been a great customer and is really well liked by a lot of shooters and we look forward to having Mark working with us!

Later, Frank and Tracy
Bartlein Barrels

I think that you have made a great decision in hiring Mark. He is a knowledgeable shooter with a personality that should help with customer relations. Congratulations Mark and Bartlein Barrels. James Mock

Congrats are in order!!!!!

We are pleased to announce that Mark has joined our team of guys here at Bartlein Barrels. Pending his move etc...he should be here around the end the month/beginning of February.

Mark been a great customer and is really well liked by a lot of shooters and we look forward to having Mark working with us!

Later, Frank and Tracy
Bartlein Barrels

Congratulations Mark.
CLP

Good deal....

Heck, I thought Mark had been working at Bartlein for years already! HA! Congrats Mark, I'm sure you'll serve Bartlein well and I wish you much success. Good seeing you in STL last year - Scott

Congratulations Mark! I trust you asked all the really important questions....when is payday?, who many breaks to I get?, how much vacation?, where is the bathroom? :)

You will do very well...

Back