Barrel Relacement Video ...

A

abintx

for a Glued in Action. Has anyone seen one ??? MidwayUSA has barrel removing videos on You Tube but does not cover a Glued in Action. I would certainly appreciate a lead if anyone knows where I can view one. Thanks. Art :)

?????

It would be a short video. Clamp barrel in suitable vise, insert the proper rear entry wrench, and turn couter clockwise. Wrenches like the Kelbly have a nice, long handle, so a cheater pipe probably isn't even needed.

For installation, make sure everything is clean, apply a thin coat of suitable anti-seize to threads and action reciever face, gently screw barrel into the Rifle, (if it will not go in, STOP, and find out why), put barrel in vice, tighten vice, insert wrench, and tighten to the appropriate torque. (That's an entirley different subject).

Maybe I should make a video.:D......jackie

Jackie ...

Thanks for the explanation. Should you make a video? You bet.

With your voice, charisma, personality, wit, experience, on-stage presence, and showmanship, I believe you would stand head and shoulders above Gordy Gritters and Larry Potterfield.

Go for it!. Art :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the explanation. Should you make a video? You bet.

With your voice, charisma, personality, wit, experience, on-stage presence, and showmanship, I believe you would stand head and shoulders above Gordy Gritters and Larry Potterfield.

Go for it!. Art :)

X2 I agree. Go for it Jackie

certainly something I would like to view also.
to most, it is probably a basic operation...., but I would like to see it done first before I tried it.
paul

Back