Ashe County Wildlife Club Score Shoot Results

E

E T Weaver

Many thanks to all the competitors who braved the tricky wind conditions and shot our Autumn Leaf Finale. Our Club really appreciates all the support. Congrats go to rookie James Cameron who shot a 500-22x Grand Agg in really tough conditions !

Open the attachment below for complete results.

Attachments

• oct16.xls
    143.5 KB · Views: 350
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks To all the ASHE COUNTY GUYS and Tommy for a great match
Congratulations to James and all the other competitors for some good shooting under tough conditions.
The food was great as usual and I gained about 5 pounds just from lunch.
Hope you guys have a good winter and holiday season and look forward to next year.
Ronnie

Many thanks to all the competitors who braved the tricky wind conditions and shot our Autumn Leaf Finale. Our Club really appreciates all the support. Congrats go to rookie James Cameron who shot a 500-22x Grand Agg in really tough conditions !

Open the attachment below for complete results.

I gotta ask....what is the symbol following a number of the names? Cameron, Poston, Hurley and others. And good shooting James. It's downhill from here on out!!!:D

And oh my!!. The Humble One was second. What happened to that point!!:eek::D

Last edited:
Ashe NC Shoot

Once again, the gang put on a great shoot at Ashe County Wildlife Club, the conditions were as tough as I have shot in lately, wind blowing like crazy,temps started at 32 BUTTT that didn`t seem to bother ROOKIE James C., he just kept shooting like there was nothing to it. Could not get him to tell me his secret HA!!!. Big congrat`s to James and all the other winners.
And David, HUMBLE got a WHOOOOOPPPPPING by that Rookie- still proud of him:eek::eek::eek:
Look forward to going back to the shoots next year.

HUMBLE HENRY

Wow, a house full of rookies! And damn good shooters too!

And it will be good to have you back active again Henry. Welcome back. See ya in March in Dublin

David

Ashe NC Shoot
For sure, the Ashe County boys put on another good match AND MEAL!! Congrats to all the winners for handling that BREEZE. I told James we were going to lie about where the next match is!! LOL Will definitely be back next year.

Wayne

Congrats to James and all the winners. Conditions were very tough, but James was able to make it through unscathed. As has been mentioned, there are some good rookie shooters developing at Ashe County, and they will be making some waves in the standings next year.

Also, congrats are due for all the Ashe County guys on putting on a great match! Their range was beautiful as well, as you can see in the photo.

Jim

AsheCountycopy3.jpg

Back