Anyone Recognize This Guy?

Oh noooooooo!!!!

That can't be Smallwood????????
We have had many psych sessions this winter so maybe he's cured. :)

Richard

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=REhiLU9NOEZORkNibVVCUGw1ODA1R1JyTjZsMGZ3

Kind of looks like some LRB broken down on his luck benchrest shooter I used to know......:cool: He may be slightly out of tune. I believe I heard him say "will play for powder". I knew something bad would happen when legalization took place in Colorado..................:eek:

Later
Dave
Looks like he is happy!!!
How does one keep a bucket/drum in tune????
Looks like he has his own "drum sticks".
Just an act of "fate" than you found him!!!!
Lucky for you???
Some real good dancers in the background--they friends of his???
I think Mary needs to shorten your chain, your starting to run with unknowns???
Maybe I should mind my own business--go shoot some groups over the snow and "0" degrees and pretend your having fun!!!
DOC

Looks like he is happy!!!
How does one keep a bucket/drum in tune????
Looks like he has his own "drum sticks".
Just an act of "fate" than you found him!!!!
Lucky for you???
Some real good dancers in the background--they friends of his???
I think Mary needs to shorten your chain, your starting to run with unknowns???
Maybe I should mind my own business--go shoot some groups over the snow and "0" degrees and pretend your having fun!!!
DOC

Doc I think maybe Dowd had his celebration party and didn't invite us??

Yes Richard, it sure looks like him, not sure who else would play the bucket???

Later
Dave

Don't kick it. Play it: The Bucket

You know. When you were really bad at grade school band they made you play the blocks which were two pieces of 2X4 that you banged together. Is the bucket a step lower then that? Sure sounds like it on the video. Tim

You have mail!

Dave! Please come home! We could use the hot air and the sheep miss you!!

-- Mayor Watson, Vinton, IA

You know. When you were really bad at grade school band they made you play the blocks which were two pieces of 2X4 that you banged together. Is the bucket a step lower then that? Sure sounds like it on the video. Tim

I wouldn't know anything about that Tim, obviously you have first hand knowledge??? When I was in the 7th grade(the best 3 years of my life)we still had a hand crank
record player. No kidding on the record player.

Later
Dave

The outting of Dave Coots

we still had a hand crank record player. No kidding on the record player.

OK, I think this is a subtle plea for help. Therefore, it is in the spirit of friendship that I must now out Dave Coots. This goes deeper than a hand crank record player. In fact, I submit to the group the following findings: Dave Coots rode a brontosaurus to school. Dave Coots is an aggregate operations professional. Dave Coots has been asked by the Vinton city council to quit riding his Harley around in a loin cloth. Dave Coots married up, way up. Dave Coots has a habit of yelling, "Yabba Dabba Doo" at inopportune times.

Therefore, based on these observations, it is clear that Dave Coots is actually Fred Flintstone. I hope this is a load off, old buddy. We still love you, Fred.

Now, it's time to grab Scharny, I mean Barny, and get over to Bedrock Bowl - it's league night!

Do A little dance. Play the blocks. Get down tonight

Dave, I was on permanent blocks throughout grade school. My sense of rhythm is also on display when I dance. It looks like a person who just walked into an invisible spider web and had a mouse run up his pants leg at the same time. Tim

Back