Anschutz 54 BR stock

nccarl

I have a 1970’s Anschutz model 54 that shoots really great, but I would like to find a true Benchrest stock. Does anyone know of a source for a model 54 BR stock?

This is my 54 with the benchrest stock from anschutz northamerica.
It will cost nearly $1K but your gun will drop right in, no problem.

Attachments

• DSC02382.JPG
    DSC02382.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 426
I made a 3" wide nylon sled that fits into the rail under my Annie 54.
Just have to machine an aluminium 'T' bar that fits the rail and attach it to the sled.
It improved my scores for club events ;-)

I can take a photo if anybody is interested.

* doggie *

Doggie, on my original stock I had mounted a short piece a three inch aluminum channel.
I also noticed a dramatic increase in accuracy, but it looked funny, therefor the new stock.
And yeah, show photos, always fun to see.

:cool:Bob

PS. Here is a shot of my Anney with the old stock.
If you look at the front of the stock, in the rest, you can see the three inch channel.

PPS. I managed to make the photo a bit bigger.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 249
  • Untitled02.jpg
    Untitled02.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Annie Sled

Here is my ancient Annie 54 with the sled that I made for her.

The 'rail' is machined like a long 'T' nut to fit the rail on the Annie, drilled and tapped M5.

The sled is Nylon with a groove milled to locate the rail, drilled M5 clearance and countersunk for a pair of countersunk head socket screws.

Works quite well for my club level competitions.

* doggie *

Annie BR sled3 x 4 x .375  nylon - 1.jpg Annie BR sled3 x 4 x .375  nylon - 2.jpg Annie and sled -2.jpg Annie and sled -1.jpg

Kelbly's Inc has several 3" BR stocks for a Anschutz 54 as well as the 2013 Anschutz, The KLP and The BRFB and can be seen at kelbly.com. We also have scope rings in 1", 30mm and 34mm for 11mm dovetails on rimfire actions. Call for info or email jim@kelbly.com

Jim

Back