Angle Tree Stone Massachusetts State UL Match Sept. 7th

Hillman

Angle Tree Stone will be hosting the Massachusetts State UL /Yards Championship this Saturday September 7th. Registration is 9:00 and the match will begin at 10:00 sharp. The gate will be open at 8:30. Lunch will be provided so please let us know in advance if you are planning to attend so we can get a head count .

Bob and Ray Hill

directions...

From I-95

Take Exit 5 in Massachusetts

Turn LEFT at the end of the ramp

Go to the end of the road (approx. .2 miles) and TURN LEFT on to
Rt. 152 heading NORTH

Go North on Rt. 152 for 1/2 mile, Our club will be on the RIGHT

61 Francis J Kelly Blvd

N. Attleboro, Ma 02760

Bob & Ray
Looking forward to next Sat. Might bring a Kayak home if the rain keeps up to post targets.

Paul

My Suhl is back in the pool.
The Ryan’s will be shooting a duel.
Hope for two relays
so we can share a bench, a gun and a stool.

Woof

I'll be there! Hoping to bring Walt along. I'll let you know.

Best,
Michael

Ray & Bob
Weather permitting I will be there as well. Thanks for the flags this weekend.
Ray, 250 23x? Great shooting!
Keith

Bob & Ray,

Me too!

And, what's this about a 250-23X? Fact or rumor?

Dave

Boy, between Ray, Bob, Al and Penny, along with Paul Michael and everyone else, there isn't gonna be a whole lot for the rest of us to do other than to sit back and clap as the awards are handed out.

See you on Saturday.

Dave

Best Minus One - - -

Years ago now, one of the venues I use to shoot Centerfire rifles at had a "Best Minus One" award they use to give out to the person who made the biggest mistake of the tournament. ( Dare I say Bonehead Mistake?) I won it so many times in a row they quit giving it out, hoping my luck would change - - -:)

We are having a cookout and Penny is bringing two kinds of her world famous RELISH....along with some homemade pickles. We also will have some WOOD for the taking..

Attachments

• awards 001.jpg
    awards 001.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 134
Wow Bob,

I guess no matter the results we will all be winners after eating lunch. For those of you who may not be familiar with Penny's world renowned Relish and Pickles, there are none better - anywhere!

Looking forward to Saturday now even more than before.

Dave

It just keeps getting better and better all the time!

250 brownies?

Pete, Ms.J told me there is a 25x brownie mixed in with the batch. It's up to us to figure it out.

Back