And the Darwin Award goes to..........

Additionally...if the other two can keep their mouth shut other than to say that's exactly what happened there won't be but one "Darwin" involved.

You think like me, Wilbur.

By the way, anybody seen that video of a young boy gut shooting his old man, or the quick draw guy who drilled himself thru the leg?

Perhaps it wasn't an accident. It might have been suicide because he was mad or embarrassed because his mother named him "Kavon".

Why-oh-why couldn't she have given him a classy name like Courvoisier, or Shampaign, or a really cool name like Armani. His mom could have saved his life with a little forethought when he was born.

Let's see:
Shampaign? Not Campaign, camping? How about Champagne?......... snip..........

Is your White Privilege is showing? Not all cultures give their children biblical names or those derived from English royalty, or if they do they prefer innovative spelling variations. Shampaign is a perfectly acceptable given name and should not be confused with the sparkling wine with an entirely different spelling. Haven't you ever known someone named Jahmiah, Jarmal or Jazeel ? My wife's childhood friend was named Schoolboy.

Of course, names like these are occasionally viewed as a social handicap. Perhaps Kavon felt that way and decided to end it all rather than go through life having to deal with spelling Nazis.

Is your White Privilege is showing? Not all cultures give their children biblical names or those derived from English royalty, or if they do they prefer innovative spelling variations. Shampaign is a perfectly acceptable given name and should not be confused with the sparkling wine with an entirely different spelling. Haven't you ever known someone named Jahmiah, Jarmal or Jazeel ? My wife's childhood friend was named Schoolboy.

Of course, names like these are occasionally viewed as a social handicap. Perhaps Kavon felt that way and decided to end it all rather than go through life having to deal with spelling Nazis.

Heard of a doctor getting sued for suggesting a name for a kid, pronouncing it Gee Hon uh Rea. Spelled gonorrhea. He thought it was appropriate. My wife's cousin taught school for twins, pronounced Or Aung ello and Le Maung ello. Spelled Orangejello and Lemonjello.

NO!
Stoopid people do stoopid things...Like posting political BS on this web site. Be gone troll...

Perhaps it wasn't an accident. It might have been suicide because he was mad or embarrassed because his mother named him "Kavon".

Why-oh-why couldn't she have given him a classy name like Courvoisier, or Shampaign, or a really cool name like Armani. His mom could have saved his life with a little forethought when he was born.

Since we're on the subject of "different" names...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

Enjoy!
Justin

Back