americanrimfire.com?

C

Carp

Anyone seen this site? It looks like Dan has a new website for ARA. It looks interesting. I found it by accident.

John M. Carper

Larry,
I signed up too, but I hope it entered the correct phone #. I used a username that wouldn't work a couple of times and the phone # changed every single time I tried changing it. Looks like this website will allow you to follow each match individually and each competitor individually if you want. Great idea!

John M. Carper

I don't think this site is quite ready. I couldn't register. The submit page kept telling me to fix something, but it doesn't give an indication of the format required.

Best,
Michael

Not ready yet

http://ara.benchrest.net/
IS THE OFFICIAL ARA SITE

americanrimfire.com is the brain child of Polly and Macky. It is not operational yet. The developer is in St. Louis, and he put it online so Polly could try out a few of the features. IT IS NOT OPERATIONAL Macky and Polly had a great idea with it and have put many hours into it. I will now take it and finish it up with the web designer. I do not know when it will be operational, but we are working on it.

Please put a name with your request

Polly has no way of know who you are without your name. Like Dan said, it's not operational at this time.

Dan,
Sorry to open a can of worms you weren't ready for.

The rest of the world,
I Googled Wabash Wildlife and Sportsman's Association where I'm ARA Match Director for the only purpose of seeing if they had a new website address since theirs hasn't worked in a few months. Low and behold one shows up that I look at and it's americanrimfire.com. The interesting thing I found after the fact with Dan's post is Hillsdale Rifle Club, Clark's Gun Range, and Livonia didn't show up? Don't care about nothing just saying. Macky and Polly had a vision that was incredible on this site, if I understood the intentions on signing up. If Dan uses it that's great, if he doesn't that's OK too. I found it by accident.

John M. Carper

http://ara.benchrest.net/
IS THE OFFICIAL ARA SITE

americanrimfire.com is the brain child of Polly and Macky. It is not operational yet. The developer is in St. Louis, and he put it online so Polly could try out a few of the features. IT IS NOT OPERATIONAL Macky and Polly had a great idea with it and have put many hours into it. I will now take it and finish it up with the web designer. I do not know when it will be operational, but we are working on it.

I'm number 1!.....:)..... I'm number one!

Don't ask me how I did it but I registered on this site yesterday. I know that it is not up and running yet. That I registered may have been a fluke but it happened.

Concho Bill

You are so so too late. I registered the day it was brought to the forum. I had heard about it before but when it was brought here, I figured it was going live. It just has the first month of last years data in it as a test. Things that are missing are links to club websites and any mention of the hall of fame.

Back