Allen Arnette shot a .098 at 200 yards

L. Costa

First time starting a post...hope this works.
Trying to insert picture from phone. In any case this is a new Super Shoot record shot with Allen's AA Bullets. This was in tough conditions!
Congrats Allen.
Larry
image.jpg

Nothing prettier to a benchrest shooter than a group like that and you don't even have to explain it to a non benchrest shooter when it's in the center of the ten ring. Allen said he got his first three shots in soft right to left and then had to put the last two in a hard reverse that wouldn't change. He held to perfection putting the last two into the group. Quite an accomplishment and is what everyone of us is trying to do everytime we go to the line.

Nothing prettier to a benchrest shooter than a group like that and you don't even have to explain it to a non benchrest shooter when it's in the center of the ten ring. Allen said he got his first three shots in soft right to left and then had to put the last two in a hard reverse that wouldn't change. He held to perfection putting the last two into the group. Quite an accomplishment and is what everyone of us is trying to do everytime we go to the line.

Yeah! Look at his sighter, he made that happen! ------Well, who knows, could have got some help from above.

Allen Arnette

I saw a group Allen shot , very similar to that. I think it was .115" @ 200, Roanoke Rifle and Pistol,, Roanoke , Va.. I think the year was 2000 or 2001. Allen can verify. As Bart said puter on the wall. Great group Mr. Arnette
Great group Allen! Frame that and put it in the den!

Bart

Last edited:
Good shootin Allen,,,I shot a .140 oncee upon a time,,,and am still braggin about it,,hahaha,,,,thats a dandy,,,Roger

Allen that is an awesome group..........most of mine at 200 are bigger than that after the second shot, I must need lessons..........Ian

Back