ABRA Finals Week

A

ArtS

Seems like a fitting term. ABRA winds up the season with 4 matches over the next 8 days. Oak Ridge TN will hold its first match. Ohio and Georgia both have their final match of the year. I would like to close out the year with the great group of guys at Ohio, but I think Michael Blackard and I are going to go to the inaugural Tennessee event. The Haley brothers will decide the Georgia championship at their match, and one of them could move into the top 5 nationally if they shoot at Tennessee.

The Texas State tournament will be tomorrow, with several people within a few points of each other, particularly Allen, Lisa and Joe. Joe may be the most dominant .22 shooter in the country over the last few weeks and he is making an incredible run, but he should maybe think about life at home for the next year before doing anything rash!

This season has been amazing compared to last year, with a lot of travelling shooters and a constant ebb and flow of who is hot at any given time. I hope it carries over to next year. I know of several killer guns being rolled out next spring in the unlimited class. I also think that the sporter class has a lot of developmental promise.

Good luck to everybody! It should be a fun week to watch, with a lot still up in the air.

We had a good time at oak ridge. We learned alot and it's a really nice range. Everyone was super nice and if your looking for a range in the area this is the place. Mr.carroll and Tony Carpenter run a good match. Todd Earhart

Back