6 ppc usa

armabill

OK, so where has all the new brass gone?

No one that I know has any Norma 6mm PPC USA new brass in stock. I do have some Russian .220 brass but I like to stay with what I started with.

Midway and Bruno are out, Graf & Sons only have the Silver State brand which I'm not familiar with. I checked other places but all are out.

Anybody know where some is available?

Armabill--

No, I don't have any knowledge about "Silver State" other than "The Mustang Bridge Club". Out between Reno and Fernly, Nevada. Steve.

Well, how do you shoot at the "The Mustang Bridge Club"?

I guess there's a reason why the Silver State Armory brass is still available.

I hate to be the one to tell you folks this, but it's not just PPC brass that's getting hard to find.Lots of other of the "good stuff" are next to impossible to find. Wait till you try finding RWS brass. I've been looking for .375H&H in RWS so long that I've about given up. Some of the lesser quality brass such as WINCHESTER has dried up.

Ask the suppliers and they will tell you they don't plan to see it back in stock until sometime next year.

I think the run on the normal stock of supplies has come from the fear of an O'bama election and hording.

Armabill...

The Silver State Armory brass has gotten a bad "reputation" by most experienced shooters that shoot in the upper load window...BUT if you shoot milder loads it is "excellent" brass...I had 100 new pieces that bought to use for a pre-load situation...I decided to sell it to a friend and local shooter..he beat me like "a rented mule" more than once using that SSA brass and Ronnie Cheeks fine 66 grain bullets over his recipe of H-322...He shot a .241" Grand Agg. last month at our local range..which hasn't given up that kind of agg. in 5 years...:eek:
I like the idea of NO fireforming..just neck turn and develope a load...

just my experince with it..:eek:

Good Luck...
Eddie in Texas

I have some brass(about 50 pieces) , but it is already turned for a tight neck chamber. Send me an email, or stop by next Saturday at DCF&S and see if you want it.

Thanks,

Bill McIntyre

sako usa ppc

I have a few orange and white boxes of 20 ea.sako usa ppc brass I doubt I'll ever use. email me or pm an address.
Dave B

huntingtons.com in stock @$80 or so per 100 + p&h a little while back

I Have Some

OK, so where has all the new brass gone?

No one that I know has any Norma 6mm PPC USA new brass in stock. I do have some Russian .220 brass but I like to stay with what I started with.

Midway and Bruno are out, Graf & Sons only have the Silver State brand which I'm not familiar with. I checked other places but all are out.

Anybody know where some is available?

I have about 95 rounds of new brass in cardboard boxes of 20. If interested PM me -----Bill

6 PPC Norma brass

I think that I have a lot at home of the 6 PPC Norma unaltered in any way. I also know some one else who has a lot. If you are interested I will check out how many I have. They should be sorted by weight.

Rod Morton

Back