6 BR Brass ??

G

Gunsmoke

Need a recommendation on where is the best place to buy some..And ,I only shoot P-Dogs , so is there a market for fired brass that would be OK for what I would use them for ?

Thanks

The cost is not really that great...

Buy a bunch of new Lapua brass... it is worth the extra cost.

used brass

Gunsmoke: There is no guarantee that brass fired in someone else's chamber will fit in yours, even if you full length resize. As in the previous post, buy new. The cost is not that much out of line and if you are loading properly, the brass will probably outlast the barrel, as a recent 6ppc chambering of mine. Barrel had to be set-back & re-chambered at 2410 rounds fired, and the original 140 pieces of brass are still in excellent condition, Lapua of course.

Thanks guys..After I posted the part about fired brass and hit the GO tab,,I realized just how stupid that question was..That would be like using someone else's tooth brush..:eek:

Thanks again and I'll keep my eye on Bruno's and powder valley.....

Must be several folks looking for Lapua 6BR brass since almost everyone is out. I just ordered some from Russ Hayden and according to Marsha they still have a few boxes.

I just talked to Ron Hoehn and he has plenty....probably in the new fancy boxes also...talk about nice boxes. 75.00 per hundred.

(636) 745-8144

Hovis

Back