5 shot Unlimited weekend at Ben Avery

Lawrence W.

I just wanted to say that Eric Stecker and the guys from Berger Bullets hosted one heck of a shoot this weekend!. Everything was organized to the T and was run with a precision usually reserved for a National's shoot and they provided lunch for everyone on both days.

Thanks a bunch and I look forward to more shooting at Ben Avery and the upcoming Cactus.

Lawrence

Ben Avery 38 shooters

+1 Eric has taken it to the next level. So good to see. Thank you Berger Bullets!

MAC

Thank you for the kind words. We are working deliberately to enhance the BR shooting experience. It is good to hear that we are heading in the right direction.

I hope to see you all on Jan 3rd and 4th for the 1st half of the SW Regionals. We will be shooting Sporter and Unlimited 5 Shot.

Regards,
Eric

Thank you Eric

Thanks for your committment to all the shooting disciplines. It was indeed a pleasure to shoot in Phoenix for the last 2 monthly matches, and I don't think I have ever seen a match run so efficiently. I was fortunate to shoot next to a person from your marketing dept in both matches, and they were very congenial and spoke highly about their jobs at Berger Bullets. Great job, and thanks again.

Back