31st Annual Memorial Shoot at Weikert (PA) - IBS group match

Dave Bruno won the 2-gun, followed by Al Auman and Paul Mitchell. In VERY nasty switching conditions at 200 yards on Sunday afternoon, MR. Bruno was on a different planet. The velocity was not all that bad, but the tail wind went from green to red to green to red in as long as it has taken you to read this sentence. MR. Bruno shot a .23xx and the next shooter was something like .31xx (don't have results handy). Given the conditions (shoot an .850 and move up), it may have been the single best 200 yard agg I have ever witnessed. Will post more later.

We had 63 shooters - wonderful turnout!

Jeff Stover

Dave Bruno

I Would like to thank Dave for his Kindness.I was on the bench next to Dave and I had one shot on the record target and my Bolt Would not Cock.He was Kind enough to Finish his group and Give me his Rifle so I did not DQ.A Class Act.
Mel E

31st Annual Memorial Shoot at Weikert

It was truly an honor to shoot between Al and Jeff this weekend. Both are super respectful towards not interfering with guys on either side of them and to anyone at the shoot for that matter. Thank you to the target crews, match holders, and anybody else who helped put on the shoot. I had a blast and hope to be back! Congratulations Dave, Al, and Paul!

Devin Burdick

Congrats to Dave and all the Winners!

Dave Bruno won the 2-gun, followed by Al Auman and Paul Mitchell. In VERY nasty switching conditions at 200 yards on Sunday afternoon, MR. Bruno was on a different planet. The velocity was not all that bad, but the tail wind went from green to red to green to red in as long as it has taken you to read this sentence. MR. Bruno shot a .23xx and the next shooter was something like .31xx (don't have results handy). Given the conditions (shoot an .850 and move up), it may have been the single best 200 yard agg I have ever witnessed. Will post more later.

We had 63 shooters - wonderful turnout!

Jeff Stover

Great shooting, Dave!

Very impressive win, Dave! Based upon the tough conditions at 200yds...

Well Done!

Jack

Back