220 Beggs rechamber from Lilja 22 Waldog

JustAnOldCoot

Hi Sir,

I currently have a Lilja 22 Waldog that I'd like to convert into a 220 Beggs. I apologize for not being up to speed, but do you do the gunsmithing work for that? I understand from other posts that you used to offer for sale Dies (from Hornady?) - is that still possible? IS it possible to obtain a copy of the technical drawings for the chamber/dies?
If you do not conduct the gunsmithing, do you have a suggestion on who to send my rifle to or who I might rent a reamer from?
Many thanks and God Bless you and yours Sir!

Hi Sir,

I currently have a Lilja 22 Waldog that I'd like to convert into a 220 Beggs. I apologize for not being up to speed, but do you do the gunsmithing work for that? I understand from other posts that you used to offer for sale Dies (from Hornady?) - is that still possible? IS it possible to obtain a copy of the technical drawings for the chamber/dies?
If you do not conduct the gunsmithing, do you have a suggestion on who to send my rifle to or who I might rent a reamer from?
Many thanks and God Bless you and yours Sir!

Cecil Tucker (432-553-4692) does the gunsmithing. I have the sizing and seater dies in stock.

Gene Beggs

Back