2016 NBRSA Group Nationals Day 1 - Larry Boers wins Unlimited 100

Steve Lee

Larry White started out on fire and was leading after three groups, but Larry Boers came on strong and led through match 6. Dave Coots shot very consistently and took the lead on match 7 but lost a shot on match 8 to give the lead back to Larry.

Nice shooting guys.

Results are attached.

Steve

Attachments

• 2016 NBRSA Group Nationals.pdf
    252.3 KB · Views: 898
  • 2016 NBRSA Group Nationals.xls
    56 KB · Views: 309
Hold on guys. Winners are right but it appears they added some shooters and didn't exclude them from the agg. I'll get it fixed and upload the corrected results.

holy schit batman,
look at the names not in the top!

so what was the weather like ?

holy schit batman,
look at the names not in the top!

so what was the weather like ?

Conditions were really tough, for 90 percent of us. Hot, dry, and windy. But as always, a few shooters have it figured out. I don't have a clue what Larry and Dave were watching. And their tune was impeccable.
They had a classic battle. That .092 Larry shot is better than the current record. Both were still in the "teens" after Match 7.

Congrats to both of them.

We start with the 10.5 bag guns in the morning.

Congrats to Larry Boers, my shooting pardner up here in Washington state. Couldn't happen to a greater guy. Hope he pours it on the rest of the week.

Steve Kostanich

Coot's! Let me me know when I can drive up and pick up that rail.

Ron Miller! Nice job!

I grabbed it as it floated out of the toy shed last week, Mark.
How about that .092 group the winner shot?

Later
Dave

Last edited:
Winner

Congratulations to Larry who has been lighting it up with the rail, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Not bad for his first Natls.

MAC

Way to go Larry,

I guess if my record of .097 is to be broken it is only fitting for Larry to do so. As he is making his own bullets from my dye and the same bullet I broke the record myself. Have a great rest of the week Larry shoot well.

Libby

As usual Steve

Thanks for the results. Congrats to Larry, the BIG Fella Coots, my buddy Dave and the others who braved the Unlimited 100.

Keep it up guys.....

Calvin

Way to go Pops!!!!
Couldnt be happier for the man who got me into this sport...
Wish I could have been there.
Matt

Thank you

Thank you to all for the kind words. Thank you Steve. That's a barrel that came with the rail when I bought it from Roger Marker, you chambered it.

Larry

Back