2012 US World Team Qualifying Completed for WBC-12 in Sydney Australia

The final US World Team qualifying point standings were compiled following completion of the NBRSA Nationals in Phoenix. Standings can be viewed at the World Team section of the NBRSA website or at nbrsa.org/world-team.

Competitors are asked to review their point totals and advise asap with any discrepancies as letters will go out shortly to finalize the team make up.

Special thanks to Andy Shifflett and Chris Harris for all of their assistance in the point tabulation. They actually did it all!

Wayne Campbell
NBRSA International Representative

Congratulations to the following: Tony Boyer,Bob Scarbrough Jr., Gene Bukys, Ed Adams Mike Ratigan, Lee Hachigian, Jeff Thompson, Larry Scharnhorst, Wayne Campbell, Jack Neary, Charles Huckeba, Don Creach, and alternates Todd Tyler,Tom Libby, Don Nielson. 12 of these fine shooters will represent the US next year at the World Championships. Good luck, James Mock

Team USA,

Congratulations. You all did great and, I am sure, will make us proud. It takes a lot of work and dedication to make it and you should all be feeling great.
I have wished that I could have gone to at least three of the qualifiers, but now that I look at the list I don't think that there are any gaps where I could have helped. I feel pretty happy!
Great list, great shooters, great guys.
Good luck.

Larry

nice job!

Congrats to the top 12. And especially the guys who made it for the first time. I'm sure these teams will do us proud.

Andy

Heeeey....
It just won't be the same without you....!
Please get healthy. No more jumping through windows for you, Superman!
We need you for St. Louis in '15!
Your Pal,
Jack

Back