2011 PSL Schedule

dankillough

The 2011 PSL schedule in now available. The 2011 season will consist of 4 matches across the U.S. The schedule has been shortened from 5 to 4 matches to accommodate the WRABF World Championships next year. The PSL has a new stop at the Livonia Conservation Club in Livonia, In. The Livonia Club is expanding their firing line this winter to accommodate the PSL competitors. This next season looks to be a great one with Shotmaster 10X and Shilen on board as match Sponsors so far. We will be awarding $5,000 total to the top 3 overall finishers for 2011, and each individual match will payback 75% of the entry fees. This should provide some large payouts for the coming year.

Date Match Range City
2/26-27/11 Shotmaster 10X Winter Shootout Rocky River Barn Norwood, NC
4/30/11 Kettlefoot Gun Club Bristol, Va
6/11/11 Livonia Conservation Club Livonia, In
9/2/11 Shilen Challenge Bench Rest Club of St. Louis Wright City, Mo

schedule can be viewed HERE

My trusty atlas does not list a Livonia In. Anyone have a clue where it is located? Looks like the timing coincides with the Muzzle loading nationals in Friendship In. It would be convenient if they are in same part of state.

My trusty atlas does not list a Livonia In. Anyone have a clue where it is located? Looks like the timing coincides with the Muzzle loading nationals in Friendship In. It would be convenient if they are in same part of state.

Don, From Friendship take highway 50 to interstate 65 at Seymour go south to highway 56 at Scottsburg, from Scottburg go west to Salem then 10 more miles to Livonia. Hope to see you there. Gerald Higdon

Thanks guys
I guess my age is showing. I still like maps. My wife is the Mapquest, GPS person
Don

Don, as you know, I travel a lot in my business. I have 2 GPS's and I use mapquest a lot, but I carry a grip with probably 100 maps in it." MAPS, don't leave home without um".

Don"t hold me to it but seems like it was about 10 miles north and east....don't remember the town name but it was cheap...

The town was Salem..
Deep link won't work but the range is south of Livonia

Last edited by a moderator:
Salem would probably be the closest town with a motel. I suppose there are some near the Interstate 65 in Scottsburg also.

I'm excited that Livonia will get a PSL match. That means I get to go to two of them this year (Livonia and of course Benchrest Rifle Club of St. Louis just before the ARA Nationals).

Now, Livonia will have 25 benches. They do have lights if they have 4 or 5 relays. It could make for a very long day. So plan to stay overnight somewhere.

John M. Carper

Back