2010 IBS nationals door prizes not given out

D

Dave Holland

I would like to apologize to all for not getting all the prizes out the day of the match .
Jay Eller was in charge of the task of getting the prizes and did a fine job up to the time when he was Hospitalized one weeks before the match and is home bound for a while untill his foot is better . He told me that on the day he had surgery that when they put him out he was told that he may not have a foot when he came to after . But all is looking better for Jay now both feet still working just wish that he was able to attend the Match after all his hard work .

Now back to the door prizes . We had a prize drawing last night at the Tuesday night beer and bullets meeting . Elmer Laitala and Kenny Heupel were the officals that drew the tickets from my Hardies lunch bag that had a ticket for all the shooters that were at the match . those that also were there were myself Dave Holland , Steve Hoskin Terry Mc Quoid, Gordy Mitchel ,Greg Wahlstrom.
prizes 1-3 were Sierra gift certificates for 5 boxs of bullets each go to BILL Behnke---T D O Connell---and Jon Ammerman.
4th drawing was for a JDS $100.00 gift certificate reemer goes to Danniel Shippy.
5-8 are for $50.00 gift certificate to GRE-Tan Rifles goes to Craig Anderson-Brian Lukkar- Tod Soeby- Andy Murtagh.
#9 &10 is reemer from Pacific tool and Gauge goes to Bud Larson and Gordy Mitchel.
#11 is a $600.00 gift certificate for a Bat Action to Jim Bauer.
#12-#13 is 50 % off any thing in there catalog for Redding reloading to Al Forbes & Ken Wilson .
#14 is half off a Shillen Barrel goes to James Isaacson
Once again we are sorry for the delay in the door prizes i hope to have them all in the mail by Saturday , hope all got home safe from the nationals and had a great time .
Thanks Dave Holland

Back