2 ) 250's in Maine. 300 yard match Damariscotta 5/15/11

A

Andy B

Randy Jarvais and Frank Danisienka pull a 250 off during the 300 yard match at Lincoln County Rifle Club, Damariscotta Maine on 5/15/11

On a range were dropping 5 points could bring a win on any given day, I'll stand corrected if I'm mistaken, only 2 prior 250's had ever been shot in the history of this club at 300 yards.
The 300 is our warm up to the upcoming FireCracker State 100-200-300 championship over the upcoming Holiday weekend. Appears Randy and Frank are warmed up.
Anyone who has had the pleasure to shoot this range will tell you it has some bizzare conditions and is my personal favorite range to shoot because of that.
There are new Benches in place at Damariscotta and its going to be a great upcoming battle between these two.
Congrats Randy and Frank for holding into the switch in match 5 and staying clean.. Thank You both for making me a better shooter.

Randy J. 250-8X
Frank D. 250-4X
World record 250-10X

Going to be an interresting Firecracker 5/28-29-30/11.. 100-200 yards will be shot at Orrington Rod and Gun Club .. 300 at Licoln County Rifle Club

Hope you all can make it.. It is a great time and great shooters and friends make even better..
Andy B.

Back